The library will reopen Monday, June 8th by appointment with the following temporary procedures in place:
- Limit of 5 patrons in the library at one time
- 30-Minute appointment times, walk-ins welcomed if we are not at capacity (we will start taking appointments on Friday, June 5th)
- Masks are required, per board policy-we have extras to hand out!
- Practice safe social distancing and good hygiene before and after using the library
- Anyone 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Library staff will be required to wear masks and adhere to social distancing
Note: All returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in. We will back date items to account for this.
You will notice some differences in our space: some furniture has been removed and we have taken out youth play area equipment, craft supplies, toys and games for now.
We will be regularly cleaning high-touch areas based on CDC recommendations, as well as computers and our fax/copier machine between uses. However, we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment.
If you are feeling sick, we do not recommend entering the library. Also, if you are not comfortable entering our space, curbside pickup will continue!
We are hoping this phase of reopening does not last very long, but please be aware that should health officials indicate a change in our local situation we may have to reduce services. The library board and director will continue monitoring guidelines provided by the CDC, WEDC, Wisconsin DPI and Wisconsin DHS.
Our updated hours of service beginning Monday, June 8th
Please give us a call at 920-984-3094 to schedule an appointment beginning Friday, June 5th!