- Oct 11 2023
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
CAP Services Business Information Session
CAP Services provides technical assistance at no charge to low-income individuals starting a business or to businesses committed to creating jobs that will be filled by low-income individuals.
If you are thinking about starting or expanding a business that meets the income criteria, CAP services will hold an information session at Black Creek Village Library on Wednesday, October 11 at 5:30 PM.
• Learn about the latest business trends and opportunities
• Evaluate your skills and talents as they relate to creating a successful business
• Discover options for small business loans and financing through CAP Services
• Find out how CAP Services can provide free technical assistance, including business plan development and coaching
• Have your individual questions answered in a Q